Today in this recipe, I’ll show you how to prepare Yellow Cupcakes with Nutella Buttercream Frosting or you can say that you will know the great recipe to make Yellow Cupcakes with Nutella Buttercream Frosting, today. So, without wasting time let’s start:
Ingredients To Make Yellow Cupcakes with Nutella Buttercream Frosting
To make the Yellow Cupcakes with Nutella Buttercream Frosting, the ingredients which are required to make this recipe are the following which are shown below:
For the Yellow Cupcakes:
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 big egg plus 1 yolk, room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar + 2 tbsp
- 1 quart all-purpose flour
- a tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 tbsp milk (I used whole milk)
- 1/2 cup sour cream (full fat)
- 5 1 1/2 tbsp unsalted butter, room temperature
For the Nutella Buttercream:
- 1 tablespoon Nutella
- 2 1 1/2 tbsp heavy cream
- Half a cup cocoa powder
- 8 tablespoons room temperature unsalted butter
- Optional colored sprinkles
- 2 cups powdered sugar, plus more if desired for a thicker texture
Instructions To Make Yellow Cupcakes with Nutella Buttercream Frosting
To make the Yellow Cupcakes with Nutella Buttercream Frosting, these are some very important instructions that you have to follow while making it. So by following these ones you will be able to make the Yellow Cupcakes with Nutella Buttercream Frosting and the instructions are the following which are shown below:
For the Yellow Cupcakes:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners and gently coat them with nonstick spray.
- Cream butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl with a handheld mixer or in the body of a stand mixer set with a paddle attachment until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in the egg and then the egg yolk until well mixed. Mix in the vanilla extract.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt in a separate basin; add to creamed butter mixture alternately with sour cream and milk, mixing thoroughly after each addition.
- Fill prepared cups three-fourths of the way full.
- 16-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Cool for at least 10 minutes in the pans before transferring to a wire rack to cool fully. When completely cool, spread with frosting.
For Nutella Buttercream:
- Beat butter in the body of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment until creamy. Gradually add the sugar, followed by the cocoa powder, and beat until incorporated (it will be craggily, which is OK). Beat in 2 tablespoons of the cream until smooth. If the frosting appears too thin, add more powdered sugar (a quarter cup at a time). If the frosting appears too thick, add a tablespoon at a time of extra cream. Distribute equally over cupcakes. If desired, garnish with sprinkles.
Conclusion (Yellow Cupcakes with Nutella Buttercream Frosting)
So, this is all about “Yellow Cupcakes with Nutella Buttercream Frosting” from our side. And we hope that you understand and like the Recipe. Please share your ideas and recommendations in the comments section below!
Thank you for your precious time!