Today in this recipe, I’ll show you how to prepare The Healthy Pumpkin Pancakes of Your Dreams or you can say that you will know the great recipe to make The Healthy Pumpkin Pancakes of Your Dreams, today. So, without wasting time let’s start:
Ingredients To Make The Healthy Pumpkin Pancakes of Your Dreams
To make The Healthy Pumpkin Pancakes of Your Dreams, the ingredients which are required to make this recipe are the following which are shown below:
- 3 huge, separated eggs
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (full fat)
- 1 oz. oat flour
- 1/2 cup pureed pumpkin
- To serve, maple syrup
- half a cup whole wheat flour
- a tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. baking powder
- 4 tbsp coconut oil or butter (for the pan)
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tbsp almond milk (you may substitute ordinary whole milk if you have it/prefer it)
Instructions To Make The Healthy Pumpkin Pancakes of Your Dreams
To make The Healthy Pumpkin Pancakes of Your Dreams, these are some very important instructions that you have to follow while making it. So by following these ones you will be able to make The Healthy Pumpkin Pancakes of Your Dreams and the instructions are the following which are shown below:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the egg yolks, yogurt, pumpkin, milk, maple syrup, salt, vanilla extract, and baking powder.
- Stir the flours into the wet milk mixture only to incorporate; do not overmix! Don’t worry if there are a lot of clumps remaining in the batter.
- In a large mixing bowl or the body of a stand mixer, combine the egg whites. Using a handheld mixer or the whisk attachment, whip the whites until soft peaks form.
- Fold egg whites into flour/yogurt mixture with a rubber spatula until well integrated.
- In a large skillet over medium-low heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter or oil.
- Ladle 1/3 cup scoops of batter onto the skillet, frying a few at a time to prevent them from blending together.
- Cook pancakes for about 4 minutes, or until the sides begin to brown and the top of the batter bubbles, then turn and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Repeat with the remaining pancake batter.
- Top pancakes with syrup and banana slices, or whatever else you choose! Serve immediately.
Conclusion (The Healthy Pumpkin Pancakes of Your Dreams)
So, this is all about “The Healthy Pumpkin Pancakes of Your Dreams” from our side. And we hope that you understand and like the Recipe. Please share your ideas and recommendations in the comments section below!
Thank you for your precious time!